CELEBRATE NATIONAL AVIATION DAY AND ORVILLE WRIGHT’S BIRTHDAY
WITH THE FIRST FLIGHT SOCIETY!
9AM TO 2PM
Dare County Airport (MQI)
FREE AND FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
FREE THINGS TO DO:
- Meet members and learn about the First Flight Society
- Aviation static displays: Navion, Caravans, Med Flight Helo, Elizabeth City State University (ECSU) C-172, and ECSU simulator
- Learn about the ECSU STEM Progams
- Visit the Airport Museum and learn about the WWII squadrons that had special training at NAAS Manteo (the origin of this airport).
Weather permitting, the airport commercial operators will be offering the following opportunities for a fee:
· Open cockpit biplane, helicopter and warbird tours over the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina!
· Tandem Skydiving!
410 Airport Road
Manteo NC 27954